Thank you for shopping at Rugsonsale.com.au. Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. Our privacy and security policy outlines the information we collect about you, how and why we use the information, and the choices you have to restrict our usage of this information. Please take the time to read through the following information.
What information do we collect?
When you place an order through this website, we collect information when you register on our site, or fill out a form. When registering or placing an order on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, contact number and/or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and we do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways;
- To personalise your experience; your information helps us respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website; we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service; your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions; your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails; the email address you provide may be used to send you information or updates on occasional company news, and related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information and credit card details?
We implement a variety of security features to maintain the safety of your personal information. All credit card payments are processed securely through the NAB Payment Gateway. Payment by credit card is the fastest, and easiest way to order on line as there is no clearance delay. Rugsonsale does not record, or store any credit card details on our server.
Yes. Cookies are stored on the server as sessions to temporarily hold information such as the items in your checkout.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activity of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 24/05/11.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about our Privacy & Security Policy via email at [email protected]
Protecting your personal information is a must at Rugs on Sale. All personal information on Rugs on Sale is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware however that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure, to protect the security of your on-line order, and all your personal account details.
Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will never ask for sensitive information via email.